At Spring Of Youth Medical and Gulf Coast Stem Cell our top priority is your health and safety and the health and safety of our team members. To help keep COVID19 from spreading, we’re taking additional steps to help protect you, your family and our community.
• Having patients wait in their cars instead of our waiting rooms when there is already a patient in the waiting room. We’ll notify you when it’s your turn.
• Screening patients signs and symptoms of illness upon arrival. A sign has been posted on our front door asking people with symptoms not to enter clinic to avoid spread of virus/illness.
• Sanitizing the waiting room, consultation/procedure rooms, bathrooms, sign-in equipment (ink pens and pads) between each patient.
• Cleaning and disinfecting public areas frequently, including door handles and chairs.
• Removing reading materials/magazines, waiting-room coffee and water, and other objects throughout clinic that may be touched by patients and are not easily disinfected.
• Hand sanitizer is available throughout the clinic.
• Waived cancellation fees for cancelled appointments
• Proper safety and sanitary equipment being used by Spring of Youth Medical Group Staff (Masks and gloves, etc) to ensure safety of our staff and patients.