At Spring of Youth Regenerative & Stem Cell our top priority is your health and safety and the health and safety of our team members. Due to the demands of our governor, we are currently only seeing patients for emergency services. Please allow 24 hours to respond.
Telemedicine Options Available:
We are excited to announce that we can provide medical consultations through phone and teleconferencing in the comfort and privacy of your own home. These 1:1 consultations are 20 minutes long and fully covered by insurance. Contact us via phone or email to get started.
Temporary In-Office Hours (last updated 5/7/2020):
We are back to our normal hours.
You must schedule an appointment. We are not taking walk-ins at this time.
If you are in need of emergency services you can contact us by:
- Filling out the contact form on our website & stating it is an emergency in the message box. Click Here.
- Texting our emergency line: (228) 282-0202
- Calling our emergency line: (228) 282-0202
To help keep COVID19 from spreading, we’re taking additional steps to help protect you, your family and our community.
• Having patients wait in their cars instead of our waiting rooms when there is already a patient in the waiting room. We’ll notify you when it’s your turn.
• Screening patients signs and symptoms of illness upon arrival. A sign has been posted on our front door asking people with symptoms not to enter clinic to avoid spread of virus/illness.
• Sanitizing the waiting room, consultation/procedure rooms, bathrooms, sign-in equipment (ink pens and pads) between each patient.
• Cleaning and disinfecting public areas frequently, including door handles and chairs.
• Removing reading materials/magazines, waiting-room coffee and water, and other objects throughout clinic that may be touched by patients and are not easily disinfected.
• Hand sanitizer is available throughout the clinic.
• Waived cancellation fees for cancelled appointments
• Proper safety and sanitary equipment being used by Spring of Youth Medical Group Staff (Masks and gloves, etc) to ensure safety of our staff and patients.